Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Spiderman 3!!!!

So today we went to see the greatly anticipated Spiderman 3. The girls and I had a great time last weekend on the roof preparing ourselvs for this day...To refresh our memory we spent the weekend reviewing 1&2, then yesterday bought our Spidy T-shirts, and because we bought 5 t-shirts from the spiderman collection Kayla and I recieved 2 FREE spiderman dogtags, which you will see us proudly wearing in the pictures below. I must say that the second is still probably my fave, although Venom....well ill let you all see it for yourselves:)


2 comments:

Jen Grisim said...

Bahaha. I want a spiderman t-shirt!

Kendra said...

Hi Alex--Grandma has been filling me in on your adventures, but I just had a chance to read all your blogs and look at your pics. WOW! What an amazing, beautiful, inspiring thing you are doing! I am so proud of you. Can't wait to rad more.
--Love, your cousin Kendra