Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mothers Day






Mothers are kinda a big deal round here, its fun getting to know the moms that come to our clinic; i get to see them starting a new chapter in their lives. i see them after delivery and i watch them adoring their babies and i see them just looking at them with this deep passionate love in there eyes, they talk to them and whisper little songs in their ears. And when i see the mothers like that it makes me so happy and i feel so loved by my mom. to think that when i was born my mother looked that intensely into my little eye's, well i think when i was born i had big bug eyes, but anyway, i know that my mom still loves me that way, but watching these mothers after birth is a good reminder to me that i am so cherished and loved by mom mom just like those babies. All around the world, in every culture, all ethnicities, women of all ages all have this one thing in common, motherhood, women will always be having/adopting babies into this world. and at some point we were all invovled in that cylce. cool

6 comments:

Aimee said...

that was so sweet :)
This is your cousin Aimee, btw, I finally found your site thanks to Grandma! How the heck are you anyway? I'm so happy for you that you got this opportunity, you're so awesome! I'd love to hear all about it if you have time to email me one of these days..aimeefraises@gmail.com
I hope all is going well for you and someday we need to hookup for an awesome cousin adventure, but hopefully not like that time we drove like 15 miles past grandma's exit :) I love you! - Aimee

Momma said...

I can remember looking at you just like those moms are looking at thier babies. You would look up at me so trusting with those "big" brown eyes as I nursed you in the night. Some memories just don't fade away......These are gifts from God. Love you Sweetie

Sue Michel said...

Alexandra. This is your Uncle Matt!
Hope all is well over there. Are you ready to come home yet? How about a juicy In-N-Out berger? Craving one those? I know I would be. Seriously, what an amazing experience for you, I am really proud of you taking life on with such courage! Being far away from everything that is familiar to you can be a challenging and rewarding experience. Hope the rest of your time there goes well. We look forward to hearing and reading more about it. Take good care.

Matt & Sue
Morgan,Cailin & Luke

Kim said...

oh my gosh - your mom's comment just made me cry! this is all too beautiful. -K

middie said...

so whoever took that beautiful last picture of the two mums should go pro I think:) haha...not really.
I am so glad i got the dress cause i heard that I will get to present on the 25th...it's kinda like this weird thing that i never thought would happen.thanks for being excited for me...hey, you get 10 days off soon...with family and a beach....seriously, i am so excited for you!!!!! It's going to be awesome!

Sue Michel said...

Hi Alex,
Grandma Betty, Uncle Matt and Aunt Sue want to know if your Mom, Dad and brother have arrived yet. I bet you are so excited to see them. We love you Alex. Enjoy your time with them. Love, all of us