Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-day In all its Glory


Valentines Day
Morning: painted a wall purple, while listening to Rush Limba make fun of all the candidates that are running for President. lame
Afternoon: spent on the computer emailing the best people ever!!! also thinking to myself, today does not have to be depressing... dang it! Singles awareness day baby... thriving...
Mid-afternoon: did my make-up, work starts at one... maybe if i get all dalled up... someone will come in and sweep me off my feet in honor of V day, wishfull thinking. even changed my myspace status to Hopefull:)
late afternoon: Hopefullness has vanished like a fart in the wind as my dad said this morning when talking about one of the political figures. work is sucking now and i have spilt steamed milk on shoe... lame
Evening: im 45 minutes behind on my closing duities. and no one has come by to steal me away. any hopes of a fun exciting romantic night are gone... and i found myself walking around aimlessly around the grocery store...ALONE!
Now: im at starbucks... yes i left one coffee shop for another. im waiting for my friend ange who is not here yet... no one is here actually.. where could everyone be... oh wait i know... ITS VALLY DAY! they all must have something to do.... lame
sorry for the pitty party....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Alex, Alex, dearest Alex. You are not going to meet any worthwhile males on that mountain of yours. The Pacific Northwest beckons you... come to Portland and check out a fresh new pool of fellas.

-Aunt Debbie

heatheryk said...

HI, I heard through the grape vine that there was a new midwife around that trained in the Philippines named Alex and I googled it and saw your blog. I'm from Tulare, Ca. email me heathery@goldstate.net
Heather Henderson
Doula, Student Midwife, Student RN