Wednesday, January 9, 2008

well hello there...

Well I know that I have not written you in awhile. I have been a little preoccupied with life. Not that I feel like I have been participating in it much, more like I have been a spectator. I miss my Girls (you know who you are) and im tired of trying to keep up with the pace of life I expected myself to have. Today I went to Fresno with my fam. my mom spent the afternoon in job fair and my dad and I spent about 4 hours driving around waiting patiently in the car playing name that tune on the radio... yes I know we have not upgraded to the ipod craze in the car yet... in between yelling at my dad to turn the heat up in the car, I was able to finish a book that Jenna gave to me a few months ago. It was insightful and made me dip into my emotions more than I was expecting to. I had a subway sandwich today that I wasn’t totally into. I am a faithful customer to the Coarsegold subway... any others always disappoint me. Mia I know I would love yours though!! Oh and I went by the apple/Mac store to buy apple care extend warranty for my laptop and found out that I missed eligible time limit by two days!!! Can you believe it... oh well at least I was able to pay my target bill this way... ahhhh well now that I have bored you with my day, I will let you go... just thought I would let you all know in the blogging world that I am still alive!!!

above are a few pictures from Thanksgiving/christmas/New Years

2 comments:

middie said...

how long i have waited for this moment!!!! I luv your posts...i miss you like warm weather....k we have to have to see eachother sometime...i miss ya friend and luv you my most!!! bottoms up!!!

Kayla said...

alex I feel closer to you just reading this. I went to subway the other day after church I had cried ugly in church and made clay take me there cuz I was to emotionally drained to go out to eat with all the other church goes. I was not sold on my choice until I ate the cookie then things where better.