Friday, June 22, 2007

And Five hours Later...


just a couple different estates.


So I wanted to blog about birth or about some amazing adventurouse story…really I do, but I’m not. Instead I shall write about Jane Austin’s 1997 film, Pride And Prejudice because it rocked my world this week. This week Kayla and I have only had one birth, this is record breaking for the Antipolo clinic, this gave us a little more time to something productive like taking five hours of my life and devoting It to Mr. Darcy and Mss Bennits’ Love affair. Now I know what you are thinking…#1: why was I not getting some of my piles and piles of homework done that I have been putting off, #2 your maybe a little surprised that I actually watched a 5 hour movie, and didn’t sleep through it…or #3 it reminds you that you have been meaning to watch it…in which I highly recommend it. I feel like Jane Austin just gets people, I found that I could relate with just about every character and sadly reminded me how life would be so much more uncomplicated if marriages were just stinkin arranged, actually hold that thought…dad don’t get anymore ideas…well all I can say is what if all the pride and all the prejudice were taking out of our generation....what would the complection be? Would there be peace and balance in both houses as it was in the film? Will it take a rather harsh yet honest profession of the truth in order to get the attention of those who need to hear as Mr. Darcy did? All i know is that it worked in this case and maybe that is what it will take in order for the cloud of pride and prejudice to be lifted off our heads and justice to reside. just a thought.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Very well said Miss Michel.

Lindsey said...

perfectly said! and can i just say...i am in love with mr. darcy!