Monday, January 29, 2007

Midwife on a Mission


Well, I finally made it to the Philippines!!! My plane arrived Monday afternoon January 22, after a long 16-hour flight to Manila. Right off the bat Mercy in Action, which is the Mission training Midwifery school I am with, put all us students on a ferry and sailed us off to Puerto Galera for 10 days of orientation and long awaited days of resting on the beach to prepare ourselves for the intense new chapter we Midwives are finally ready to start. I LOVE THE PHILIPPINES!

2 comments:

Sue Michel said...

Hi Alex,

We are so excited for you and the amazing experience & education you are receiving. We are glad to hear you are enjoying it and meeting some incredible people. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We love you Alex!!
Love, Aunt Sue, Uncle Matt, Morgan, Caitlin and Luke

jordan michel said...

Bubby,

Hey sister of mine the pics look amazing. I cant wait to come visit. Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your training. I miss you and I love you.

jordan