Saturday, January 22, 2011

Name?

Well I need to come up with a name for my midwifery services and I am completely at a lost! The other day I thought I figured one out but low and behold it already exists! That has been the biggest issue so if anyone out there in the blogging world have any ideas I WOULD BE SOOOO delighted!!!
couple ideas: iBirth (which was my favorite)
Nesting Midwifery
Yosemite Childbirth Resource????
as you can see... I NEED HELP HERE!!!
I really like the idea of it having something to do with a nest, and what that represents, when I think about mother and baby I picture a nest with a bird protecting her nest...



3 comments:

Tami Michel said...

I looked up iBirth and can not believe that the Iphone has an app for laboring!

liltleli said...

iBirth for sure!!!!!! Nesting Midwifery is cheesy.

middie said...

ibirth, so you!