Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brain Blob

Brain space... well round two at taking my Board Exam to be a midwife, and I feel humbled to say the least. i sat in sterile feeling room inside the Medical Board of California while my crazy proctor read word for word the test prep shpeel. I broke the seal on the test and there i was taking the stinking NARM!!! I got through it and finished with a stiff neck and what felt like a brain explosion... I then made my way to a coffee shop and sat in hopes that i passed and made my phone calls to the family and told them I really didnt know if i passed or not... i suck at test taking!!! for reals i do!! I know I know all the information on that test... i know enough to pass it no problem but i just cant get over the nerves of testing... AHHHHHHHHHHHoh well... we will see..
Now with this test being over with i have so much more brain space, i got caught up on all my blog reading, i watched American Idol with my Cousins, who are down from seattle for a visit, we played spoons till midnight they are so so great!!!!
and now i will be heading home and am planning on crashing on the couch while watching the Office tonight....ahh:)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

way to go alex! i'm sure you did great! it must feel so good to have it over with.

middie said...

haha
you posted
it made my day:)
I hope your birthday was so full of being spoilt and loved...hope mike and you had some time together too...much lov and many birthday wishes...

Kim said...

can't wait to hear, hope this time was the charm! i'll be facing it in August.
and knowing that you have passed will encourage me.